Friday, April 12, 2013

What is your SOLE Desire?

So on Wednesday we talked about guilty pleasures... well today we are going to talk about your soul desires or should I say the company Sole Desires. :)
Sole Desires is owned by my very own, amazing sister Cari. Yesterday she called me up
to inform me of some super cute skirts that she just got in. So I said, "hey, call a girl to model them and I will come take some shots for you" (yes, I rock I know)!! So I packed up my boys and headed out to her house and we got these fabulous pictures!! 
They are a chevron maxi skirt that come in the colors MINT and CORAL... 
two very popular colors of Spring right now. 
Because my sister loves me (and you) so much she is going to give you an AMAZING deal that will go through the weekend, or while the supplies last. 
All you need to do are these simple steps...
1- Just click this link Sole Desires . It will take you to the Facebook page. 2- You must then LIKE it!
3- Go to the site SOLE DESIRES and use the code
 KELLIWEST
 at checkout to get the skirt for only $15.99
YES! You read that right. It's a great deal and you don't want to miss out on it.
Remember this only last through the weekend or while the supplies last so act fast!
You are probably also wondering how to get those cute tops that she is wearing with the skirts, 
well they will be up soon so check back!
 I hope you all take advantage of this awesome deal!
Have an amazing weekend and smile knowing you have a cute skirt headed your way!
*Also, just a quick note. I am told the skirts run a size small. So go up a size :)



To see an awesome (and most likely hilarious) post go check out my friend ErinSummerill. She's the bomb.com 




3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

I love SOLE desires! Best clothing ever. This is awesome. And great photography work.

Terra Cooper said...

Super cute! I want one, or two :D. Love the picts too!

Tara Winsor said...

I am off to buy TWO of them. Good sweet night I've been looking for skirts like this for a decent price! And I must add in that you show them SO well in your photographs!!