Monday, April 29, 2013

Beautiful Spring Wedding {Utah Wedding Photographer}

 Over the weekend I got to photograph this amazing couple! Jairo & Jaime are so in love, and so cute together!! It was an amazing day! Not a cloud in the sky, a slight breeze and the perfect temperature! Tulips were in bloom everywhere and there were even some blossoms on the trees! Everything was just beautiful!
We had some good laughs, and I really enjoyed my time with this awesome couple!
I was lucky enough to have Tara of Winsor Photography (go check out her post) 
and Tiffany of  Harston Designs be my 2nd photographers.
 Together we had so much fun, and got some amazing pictures!

















 I don't think they knew that I took this, but it shows some of the amazing 
action that was going on behind the scenes. I think from now on I will 
have 2 photographers with me. It was too much fun!
Also, go check out the AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS Bridal shoot, 
shot by none other than the awesome Erin Summerill
I got to shoot this with her and she is so much fun to work with!

4 comments:

Tara Winsor said...

Love them! You were so much fun, the couple was SO gorgeous, and you got AMAZING photos! They are SO lucky they hired you as their photographer!

Also...yes I have a battery grip. Why am I NOT using the vertical shutter release?! Goodness. :)

i'm erin. said...

I have a few things to say:
1. I'm completely and utterly baffled by your speed. You already edited these!!! What the mother trucker?
2. These are gorgeous.
3. Still baffled here.

Luv erin

Terra Cooper said...

Love Erin's comments and totally agree :D Well done! Gorgeous pictures for sure :D

Jaime said...

kelli, these are beautiful! i wish... i had taken more time to do my hair and makeup. i was COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED by this day. i just couldnt wait for it to be over. ha. but thanks for catching some good moments :)