Monday, April 22, 2013

The UNDFIND Camera Bag! {Product Review}


 Hey everyone!! Happy Monday to you all! For me when it comes to making purchases I tend to research a lot, go back and forth and then sit on it for a while thinking. I want to always make sure that I am buying something that I REALLY want, and something that I will help me out. Today I am going to share with you my new camera bag! :) It is the UNDFIND bag.  

I love everything about it! I have been looking at this bag I think for almost a year, and when I was down in Las Vegas for the WPPI convention I had a plan to go up to their booth and finally see it in person. I wanted to feel it, wear it, look deep into it and really finally decide if it is what I wanted. IT WAS. The minute I put it on I knew I would be making a purchase
 right then and there, and I did.

Some things that I love about this bag are...
1- The shoulder strap is SUPER comfy (or as my 3 yr old son would say, "it's cozy")
2- I love having it available at my waist. It is so much easier to switch my lenses. Everything is just more accessible.
3- It is stylish, but also doesn't scream "I'm a photographer!!"
4- It holds more than just a lens and a camera. It can hold a laptop. It has many pockets that keep you organized. As you can see in one of the pictures you can pull the middle part out to make room for whatever you want. 
5- everything about this bag just makes sense! You can even switch out the front flap if you get tired of the design you chose!

If you have been looking for a bag I urge you to check them out. 
Now go on and head on over to Erin's Blog to see what crazy amazing thing she will post about this time around!! 

Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Tara Winsor said...

I am so glad you like that bag! I admit I was slightly jealous of you for purchasing it. :) When I am in the market for a new bag, I will have to definitely check them out!! Thank you!!

Terra Cooper said...

It looks amazing! Makes me want a new bag :D