Monday, April 8, 2013

Chad & Chelsey's Wedding {Kelli West, Utah Wedding Photographer}


I was looking back through photos of the past and realized that I never posted this gorgeous couple and their beautiful wedding. How on earth did I let that happen???? 
So, to present to you now here are  Chad & Chelsey! They are so cute together and they light each other up. Their wedding was amazing. Their family is so fun, and I love hanging out with them on their wedding day!!























Now, I know you want to see more fabulousness :) so go check out Tara Winsor's blog. It's time to start voting for her wedding contest that she is putting on!!

3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

Kelli! These are such beautiful pictures. I love all the detail shots. You're so good!

Terra Cooper said...

These are gorgeous Kelli!!! Gorgeous couple, gorgeous venue, gorgeous details!!!

Tara WInsor said...

Kelli, these are soooo good!! LOve everything you captured, and that light?! Daaaang. Love it!