Monday, March 25, 2013

Wedding Flowers

For me, flowers are one of the most important aspects of a wedding (besides a photographer of course) ;). They bring color, life, and amazing aromas that can bring on good memories.  They transform table settings from dead to alive!!  They take what was once a dull place and transform it into a beautiful, personality-filled one.  They put a smile on ones face and also symbolize life, growth, and rebirth. 
Today I am going to share with you someone who has a special talent with flowers. Her name is Ashlee. Her blog is Flowers By Ashlee. I had the opportunity a year and a half ago to photograph her wedding. It was a beautiful day, and her flowers were stunning!! While I was helping to put a shoot together for WPPI we were looking for a florist. I knew the perfect person to contact. I asked her and she said yes!! I was so happy. I knew for sure that the flowers for our shoot would be AH-mazing! When she pulled out all of the floral pieces I squealed with delight! The photos you see are from the Vegas shoot. I took some pictures of Ashlee and her handsome Hubby while the shoot was going on. If you are in the Las Vegas area and need flowers I hope you give this lovely lady a call. You won't regret it!

Also, my amazing friend (and photographer) Tara Winsor is doing a Wedding giveaway on her blog. You must go check it out and enter! 

3 comments:

Tara Winsor said...

Those flowers are so pretty! And one thing I LOVE photographing at weddings, is the flowers if they are done right!

Terra Cooper said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those flowers! They make such a difference in photography and complete the style of the shoot.

Erin Writes said...

Wow, I really love the way you edit. You make them look so creamy and sharp! I think you're so very talented.