Saturday, January 19, 2013

Trey & Jody's Formals {Utah Wedding Photographer}

Now that these two are married I can post their Formal session.  A couple months before their wedding (when it was still nice and warm outside) we went to Temple Square to shoot their Formals (bridals, groomals... what ever you want to call them). Jody wanted to do the first look and capture it on film. Trey anxiously awaited Jody's arrival.  He was cool, calm, collected and very excited. Jody came out and he had a huge smile on his face before he even saw her. When I gave the signal to turn around what I saw through my lens was priceless, THE biggest smile, and love in his eyes. He swooped her up and held her while she held back tears. That was just the beginning of our evening that we spent together. They danced, laughed, kissed and snuggled while I looked at them through my lens. I got so many great shots that I love. Thanks again you two for another fun filled evening!!






































3 comments:

Kristi said...

These are so lovely! And I'm loving her lace dress. Gorgeous pictures as always :)

Melanie said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Not only because the couple is beautiful (oh my, I remember Jodi as a preteen) but because you do amazing work. So AWESOME Kelli!

Jaime said...

kelly, these are beautiful!