Thursday, February 26, 2009

My two cute nephews!

These are my two adorable nephews. I can't believe I never posted these. Anyways, these were taken back in late October or early November. They were so hilarious. My sister and I would find ourselves cracking up by their smiles or facial expressions. It was a fun time, and they were so good! I love the serious looks they give. There are a couple pictures where we told them to "look tough" and the result was priceless. Anyways, enjoy!













4 comments:

Millar said...

They are such cute boys! And I can't believe how much the older one looks like a "Greer". Great pictures Kelli!

Unknown said...

you need to put that i was prego in that otherwise I look like a tubby girl! By the way it was in OctI think since ,y cae axxident was Nov 9th.

Sue said...

SO talented. You are so so talented.

Unknown said...

OH...what beautiful...or I mean handsome little boys and momma too! And FYI to momma...she doesn't look "tubby"...but a beautiful pregnant! I LOVED the railroad track picture!

PS
Thank you for you HUGE help on Saturday...I would have died a painful death!